Saturday, June 7, 2008

I am in love...

hi all....

It has been some time since I last blogged....but I must let you know that someone very special kept me occupied.....In fact I have decided to proclaim my latest crush in front of all of you...but before I tell you who is the lucky one....ummm...infact I am the lucky one to have her company... :-] ......I know... for people who know me...this might come as a shock...but some things are tied to the inescapable call of destiny and this is one of them...I am sure you would want to know how did we meet ...the very first time...

It was a sunday evening and I was at the pacific mall......it was then when we both saw each other for the very first time....I would be lying if I say that I wasn't attracted towards her..I was!!......she had a bright colourful face....a sparkle in the eye....slim body...and curves to die for....I was simply mesmerized by her very presence....did not know what to say or do....but I was sure about one thing...I wanted her in my life....and I wanted her desperately....I am thankful to god that she is with me now...and I dont let her away from me for an instant....

Let me share her picture with all of you...



Suprised....are you...but why???....I was talking about my latest love....my nokia 2630 handset....check her out ...you will fall in love as well!!!
Take care....
Lovestruck Siddharth...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

saale...........kabadiiiiiiiii